This course will be delivered via Zoom.
Whilst we face a COVID-19 world, we can struggle with resilience, anxiety, motivation and concern of what the time ahead might look like – this can naturally have an effect on our wellbeing and our emotional resilience
The Art and Practices of Self-Compassion and Reflection has been created during the pandemic, with everything that we have faced, and continue to face, in mind.
This short course aims to increase your resilience through focussing on internal capacity, boundaries, strength and kindness.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Explain how compassion increases well-being and resilience
- Describe the difference between self-compassion and self-care
- Test your level of self-compassion
- Discuss barriers to self-compassion
- Identify ways to adopt self-compassion practices
This course will be conducted via Zoom. To participate in this course, you will need access to:
- A computer that has a webcam and audio connection (we want to be able to see and hear you!)
- A stable internet connection
- A Zoom account (https://zoom.us/signup)
- Zoom joining instructions will be sent to you 24 hours prior to course commencement
By attending training with Lifeline, you agree to our terms and conditions.
No courses currently scheduled.