Dealing with People in Difficult Situations empowers participants with the skills and knowledge required for effective communication.
This course is designed for people with direct client contact, including reception and admin staff, case management, customer service or direct service provision.
At completion, participants will be equipped with the skills needed to de-escalate difficult situations and conversations as they arise, and most importantly, the value of boundary setting and self-care.
- Understand the foundations and framework of emotional first aid in a helping relationship
- Enhanced communication skills in difficult conversations
- Strategic focus for dealing with people who are in difficult situations
- Employ positive self-care and self-awareness tactics
We also offer this course to corporate groups. To learn more and discuss course options for your organisation, please contact us on email@example.com
This course will be delivered via Zoom. To participate in this course, you will need access to:
- A computer that has a webcam and audio connection (we want to be able to see and hear you!)
- A stable internet connection
- A Zoom account (https://zoom.us/signup)
- Zoom joining instructions will be sent to you 24 hours prior to course commencement
By attending training with Lifeline, you agree to our terms and conditions.
No courses currently scheduled.